Saturday, May 8, 2010

After Trip Thoughts

On the flight home, I asked myself:
Did I enjoy the trip?
My answer was I could not ask for more.
I am very happy and grateful.
.
Despite the fact that I was traveling solo most of the time, I did not feel lonely at all. I was surprised.
I had lotsa time to do self-reflections, and the trip was very conducive to do reflections.
  Below are some of the things I typed into my cellphone to capture some of the special moments:
  .
"I Love my Freedom!"
.
"Sometime in Life, we're just finding that special moment."
.
"Enjoying the world while Bearing in mind the impermanence of life."
.
"Everybody is searching for the answer, yet we're easily distracted."
.
"The advancement of a society can be seen from how its disadvantage is being treated."
.
"It takes abit of imagination to enjoy the old Nara City"
.
"I enjoy laughing with other tourists."
.
"I'm insignificant person in the space of time. Gotta enjoy my short journey =)"
.
"The world is big and I have alot of choices - where I wanna be, what I wanna do."
.
"Life is not about what you have, but what you make of it. Not about where you've been, but what you have learned and experienced."
.
"The great thing about backpacking is always meeting nice people and interesting travelers, who left me so inspired. I am just nobody. =)"
.
"It is not abou the building, but the spirit inside. Can you feel it?"
.
"I just need those special moments when I realised that I am ALIVE. I am ALWAYS extremely grateful for it."
.
"Never forget to put on a smile, soon it will be over. Don't forget to enjoy while it last, but don't be attached to it."
.
"The best experience is always unexpected and unplanned."
.
"I'm very fortunate to have great friends."
.
"A great trip is made up of a few moments when I am deeply ALIVE - when I am in the present. Thankful to be ALIVE. Those are the awe-struck moments, inspiring moments, and  moments when I experience a deep sense of peace and happiness from within."

No comments:

Post a Comment