Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 8 - Mt Fuji

View of Mt Fuji from the Train
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a long day of traveling - 8hrs, 3 train rides and 1 bus ride.
But when I saw the Cherry Blossom, it made my day.

Sakura
.
.
.
Happiness =)
.
I knew Cherry Blossom Season was over a few weeks ago, hence, I did not expect to see any Sakura. I was jumping with happiness when I saw these "Lazy" Sakura tree. I called them "Lazy" Sukura Tree, as they blossom much later.  
.
.
Spring Time!!!
.
.
.
White Flowers
.
.
.
More Sakura
.
.
.
Beautiful!
.
.
While the Cherry Blossom I saw was not as pretty as those seen by my friends who visited during early April, but I am sure the joy that I experienced is not less than my friends. Seeing Sakura was totally unexpected, and it was a bonus for me. =)
.
.
.    

Manhole Cover in Mt Fuji Region
.
.
.

Sunset View of Mt Fuji, visibility was not good.
.
.
.


Sunset
.
.
.
My Bicycle and a Cherry Blossom Tree
.
Enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Cycling along the lake, enjoying the breeze and the view of Mt Fuji during Sunset.
How much would you pay for such an experience?
.
.
.

Sunset
.
.
.
I went to an Onsen in the evening. It was a better experience than the public bath. The toiletries are from Shiseido, and I got to enjoy the soaking in an open-air bath. I also challenged myself to dip into the icy cold bath after the warm bath. I did not enjoy it, but I was just challenging myself.
I got a pleasant surprise after my bath:

Sakura!!!
.
.
.
For dinner, I decided to buy some food from the supermarket:

Organic Soya Drink
.
.
.
Fried Squid, Bento Set, Pudding & Soya Drink.
Even the food from the Supermarket was good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment